Altered Thinking Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can discuss anything you please. Just keep it clean and non-offensive.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-----------------------------------------------------------------------ICONS ARE BACK UP! Wo0t!!!! more info here linky----------------------------------------------------------If you are here right now then your are one of the lucky few that get to test out the forums before i give the link to everybody. Thank You for your help!

How To Make And Upload a Signature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cardboardboxer
Pia Mater
Pia Mater
Cardboardboxer

Thots : 48
Approval : 3

Character sheet
Race: Grey
Power: Wallcrawling
Ablility: Superhuman reflexes

How To Make And Upload a Signature Empty
PostSubject: How To Make And Upload a Signature   How To Make And Upload a Signature I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:58 pm

HOW TO MAKE A SIGNATURE AND GET IT ON THIS SITE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-First, open your video editing software, i prefer using GIMP (as it is free and has many great features)

-Then, create a new image that is roughly 400x100, with a resolution of 300px, this will cause it to not look pixelated at all.

-For this tutorial i will show you how to make an animated signature. Click CTRL+L (in GIMP) to open the layers window.
-Then, draw what you would like to include in your sig. Make sure to right-click and then click "Add Alpha Channel" to the first layer if you wish for it to be transparent.
-Then duplicate the layer, or create a new layer,and draw the next frame. (each frame = 1 layer).

Exclamation REMEMBER-the frame at the bottom is first in the animation, the the above layer comes next, etc. Exclamation

ANIMATED IMAGE

-Now you have to upload it to an image hosting site so that you can get the URL to post in your sig. I prefer to use Flickr, but you have to register to use it. However, then you will always have access to images you have uploaded in the past. A free, non-register option, would be InselPix.

-For Flickr, navigate to You>Upload Photos And Videos. Then upload your image there.

-After that, get the URL of the image, to get it (on Flickr) click on the image you uploaded.
-Then go to your profile on this site, and click the "Image" button.
-Then paste the URL. Click the "Image" button once more, then click save.

ANIMATED IMAGE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cheers CONGRATUALTIONS, You just uploaded a sig to use on the site!!! cheers

Created by Altered Thinking (Cardboardboxer)
Back to top Go down
http://www.atrf.blogspot.com/

How To Make And Upload a Signature
Page 1 of 1