Altered Thinking Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can discuss anything you please. Just keep it clean and non-offensive.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-----------------------------------------------------------------------ICONS ARE BACK UP! Wo0t!!!! more info here linky----------------------------------------------------------If you are here right now then your are one of the lucky few that get to test out the forums before i give the link to everybody. Thank You for your help!

11 Secound Club

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple&Brown
Dura Mater
Dura Mater
Purple&Brown

Thots : 59
Approval : 0

Character sheet
Race:
Power:
Ablility: None

11 Secound Club Empty
PostSubject: 11 Secound Club   11 Secound Club I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:02 am

The April Competition has begun!

We're mixing things up this month and trying out a sound effects competition instead of a dialogue competition. The challenge, as always, is to animate a scene that matches this audio... but this month you'll be syncing up to sound effects instead of words. Let your creativity run wild! Smile

If you choose to incorporate props and sets in your scene, don't feel like you need to spend half the month on detailed modeling work... a few cylinders and cubes stuck together can go a long way, and you can always search 3D model sites like Turbosquid for free or inexpensive models. You can also try asking the 11SC community for shared prop files, if you think others might have what you're looking for!

Entries can be animations in any medium, from CG animation (Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, Animation:Master, etc.) to traditional 2D animation to stop-motion. Consider posting your progress videos in the Work in Progress forum. Feedback and criticism will make your animation stronger!

Not sure how to encode your animation?
See our Helpful Hints for encoding entries to see what works best!

Link: http://www.11secondclub.com/competitions/current/

Source: http://www.11secondclub.com/
Back to top Go down
Cardboardboxer
Pia Mater
Pia Mater
Cardboardboxer

Thots : 48
Approval : 3

Character sheet
Race: Grey
Power: Wallcrawling
Ablility: Superhuman reflexes

11 Secound Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11 Secound Club   11 Secound Club I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:20 am

ooh, i think ill enter this one too, though im not sure if ill have time scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.atrf.blogspot.com/
Purple&Brown
Dura Mater
Dura Mater
Purple&Brown

Thots : 59
Approval : 0

Character sheet
Race:
Power:
Ablility: None

11 Secound Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11 Secound Club   11 Secound Club I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:34 am

thats a shame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

11 Secound Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11 Secound Club   11 Secound Club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

11 Secound Club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Altered Thinking Forum :: Competitions :: Other-
Jump to: